Wednesday, July 26, 2006

People in general suck


The picture is my baby brother with my dog at christmas - nothing to do with this blog but thought I would post it.
So I have decided that most people in general suck. They are out for themselves and only them! Screw everyone else - like a favorite movie of mine says "things really are black and white". You have the friends that even if you don't talk to them every day will with no thought offer you their car, and ones you talk to every day that blow you off. You have the ones that you think have your best interests at heart try to start shit and others that will tell you straight no matter what you want to hear. It's all a matter of not getting bogged down in the everyday stuff - yes they may be a friend but the one you want is the one who is always willing to help if you talked to them 10 minutes ago or 10 years ago. I had a good look at that today and realized I was very luck that I can see what my friends truely are. I know who I can depend on and who I can't. I know who i can call and they will drop everything for me and who I don't even need to bother calling - they never anwser the phone. It's really a do unto others as you would like them to do unto you. I try to live like that - I help where I can, I try not to judge, I support even if I don't like the decision, and I try to never say i told you so to their face - it's just rude! They already know they were an idiot - they don't need you to tell them.
I haven't been knitting much not even really reading my groups on knitting, but someone did post a Texas Dishcloth that I think will be my next one.
www.knittingknonsense.com/texascloth.html
She has alot of very interesting dishcloths - I am very broke right now and cotton is very inexpensive so I think for awhile I'll do dishclothes.
I think I'm going to sit and knit for awhile.

No comments: