Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I have alot to say



It's an M & M - i know I didn't see it either!
So lots to say - first off went to see the Yarn Harlot a couple weeks ago and never posted the picture so here is that - was a very eventful day - just thinking about it makes me want a nap! Oh well never mind I can't remember how to resize the pictures. On to other things - I am sort of seeing a new guy - we hang out from time to time. His name is John - he's 20 - which mom thought was funny. He works 2 jobs and goes to school, so he doesn't have alot of time. He is a HUGH flirt and it makes me laugh - for those wanting to know what he looks like here is a really bad picture taken on my phone at 2 am in the dark the other night. He was not pleased i was taking pictures - he had been up since 7:30 the morning before and was very tired. Still cute though.
What else - I worked 9 of the last 10 nights and am now dead! But am doing better after not having to go in tonight!
Am half way through the baby kimono from the mason dixon knitting book for Lyndsay's baby due like next week. Pretty good for one day's work - especially for me I am a very slow knitter.
I think I'm going to take a nap!


No comments: