Monday, August 21, 2006

I am a sane, rational, normal person

Well maybe some days I am, I think I am but don't they say the insane don't know they are insane. How scary is that! You could go your life thinking your in control, sane and never realize your as nutty as a fruit cake! Which when you think about it is a very odd statement - fruit cakes are full of fruit - shouldn't it be as fruity as a fruit cake?
On to other thoughts! I am much better about the whole Kevin thing, some days things just don't work out, and you just have to pick up and go on! I'm okay with that!

Random thought - i think I'll start leaving movie quotes - leave me a comment if you can name the movie! For today
"Her head is kinda loopsided, so i pretent she has worms in it"


I was up way earlier then i normally am - due to a nap at 5am, so I'm off to bed!

No comments: