Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I guess I didn't have alot to say!

Was just too tired this am to think straight! After I started typing I couldn't get my thoughts together and was just too tired to decide what to say. I have had alot happen in the last week, so much so that the days have run together and I feel like last week was a month ago. Between hanging out with John in the middle of the night, working 9 overnights at work, knitting, and talking to friends - plus trying to remember to eat(which really is harder then you would think - I ended up with the shakes at work the other night and David(a regular) went and got me food he was so worried about me) I seem to have a hard time eating in them in the middle of the night, and cooking in the heat of the day makes me feel like throwing up. So I end up just eating once a night or snacking on a piece of pound cake at work or something - which is really bad for me.
I have also had a hard time sleeping with the heat so bad during the day - wake up covered in sweat and feeling icky.
I haven't heard from Kevin in a week - since he left for OK - he was supost to be back on saturday or sunday - so I may be just getting blown off, or he could be just really busy - whatever, I'm to tired and out of it to care at the moment.
I am trying to not text him too much or call - just get bored in the middle of the night and know he is one of the few people up at the hours I am.
I have the habit of sending random text messages in the middle of the night - just send off a large group to see who responds! Such a bad habit to get into!
Well i need to get a nap before work.

No comments: