Monday, October 16, 2006

OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!



HEART ATTACK!! PANIC ATTACK!!! HELP! HELP! IT'S HORRID!!!
I SAT ON MY BAMBOO KNITTING NEEDLE!!! THE SOUND!!! CHILLS ALL OVER MY BODY, THE HORROR!
I thought I was going to faint! I was light headed, dizzy and sick to my stomach!!!
As soon as I heard it I knew! IT WAS CRACKED!!! Not completely broken all the way through, thank god, just cracked alittle, but still, my poor needle.
Thank Goodness I had felt the need two days ago to buy another pair at the yarn store so I was able to finish these.
(The pale pink - it is really a pink heather color I love!)
I still have to make the matching scarf I have planned to go with them, but I finished my second cable project! I really enjoyed it and already am half way through a grey pair. The first pair I made (the purpe ones) are thinner weight, done on a larger needle with a sport weight yarn, instead of this worsted weight. But they are very pretty and I really liked the way they looked -- not as bulky as the light pink ones. I plan on finishing the grey ones and doing a scarf to match, then doing a scarf to out of a brownish color for a christmas present. I am really loving this pattern, so easy to remember, and it works up so quick! I am a member of a cable's KAL that this was the first pattern ( In the scarf version) and am so happy I found it!
http://conqueringcables.blogspot.com if anyone is interested.
After I get this more out of my system I think I'm going to try socks. There are some awesome sock yarns out there that I am starting to feel the need to buy! Well, when I'm rich.
I'm for bed, have a really weird schedule this week and have to be at work at 5pm tonight, so I need sleep!

No comments: