Monday, October 02, 2006

I'm back

I know it's been awhile since I posted anything - so much has been going on and my mind has been running in a million directions with not much hope of fixing on anything. Lots of changes - I'm moving to Va on Nov 1 - this was not even a vision of soon a couple of weeks ago - and now everything is set in motion and in place for me to go!
I have started knitting a pair of cabled fingerless gloves and am trying to talk mom in to joining this KAL and making me this skirt - since I have very limited patience!
www.intolerablecrueltykal.blogspot.com
I really like it and would actually wear it!
What else has happened - sweetpea went to live with josh, the house is very quiet without him here. I am in the middle of boxes and stacks of junk everywhere.
Today I feel the need to dye some mohair, and knit, to unwind and and be alittle lazy. I feel like all I have done lately is run around and work and I'm tired of it! I want some me time.
So I'm going to work on these: http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/60159a.html
and make some lunch since I am awake way to early in the day!

1 comment:

op said...

I did not write that, Laura did, but she forgot to change her id!!! op