Sunday, February 18, 2007

Will Try To Be Better

So I'm going to try to post more often! Seems like the move, getting settled in and everything at work as really knocked me out of my groove.Not to mention the upper respiratory infection that still hasn't completely gone away. The only good news is I have been knitting! I'll try to get pictures up later. I've done a couple pairs of fingerless gloves and right now am half way through a set of fingerless mitts of my own design. I was going to put cables on them and got so caught up in the pattern I forgot!!! I also have done a bunch of hats and a few other projects for other people. I'm starting today a sweater from the new interweave knits(which I have to say other then the pictures in the front and pattern in the back I really like!So much easier to find things and the ads are beautiful!) I realized I'm using alot of !!! but I'm So wound up this morning! I really want to go to New York to see the Yarn Harlot but don't think I can afford the trip. Plane is only $149 to fly but the hotel, and then all the yarn stores I would have no choice but to visit - so much money just there!
Well family is in town today so off to shower and get ready for that!

No comments: